After we made it home from Rome we went back to the house to relax for a little while. We went and ate dinner with John one last time then when we got back to base we headed up to the bowling alley. We played a few games of Cosmic Bowling and just had a good time.
I wasn't doing very good
Bri and I were sharing a drink
Bri was beating John and I wasn't far behind him
Trying to redirect the ball and it worked haha
We both beat John!!
Scores in order from top to bottom ~ John, Me, Brianna ~ I also hit a Turkey that game
Bri was happy and John was not
Our last game was bowl anyway but normal
I got a strike granny bowling
Then Bri did too
Left hand bowling ~ not too sure about this
She got a strike bowling left handed
Trying to bowl like Fred Flintstone
He had the overall high score
The water was going crazy and Bri and I were just having fun
John and I have known each other since January 2007. He proposed in March 2009 when we were still living in Hawaii. Our wedding was on August 15, 2009 and I could not have asked for anything better. John is stationed in Naples, Italy and we have been living here for 2 years now. We have loved our travel opportunities and are quickly running out of time to finish off everything we still want to do. We should be transferring around May of next year, so we have just under a year left.
No comments:
Post a Comment