We started off our trip to London way early in the morning. Our flight left Naples at like 6:45am, so we had to leave the house around 5 in the morning to get to the airport on time. All our flights went smoothly. We had a layover in Munich, Germany, but we had time to grab a bite to eat and mess around the shops before we took off again. At breakfast though Bri's bag thought I needed more to drink and spilled my orange juice all over me. Luckily my reflexes are still pretty fast and I was able to get out of the way before I got too wet.
Once we landed in London we headed straight to the hotel to get a little rest before the night. A good friend of mine, Megan, who I met in college lives in London so she was going to meet up with us when she got off work and we were going to the theater production of Grease. While we waited on her John and I took a nap and Bri laid around resting.
When Megan made it to the hotel we headed off to the theater. It wasn't too far from our hotel and we got there about 15 min or so before it started. Grease was really good, they changed a few things, added a few things and rearranged so of the songs but it was still really good. Even John enjoyed it a little bit.
The backdrop on the stage while waiting for the show to start. This was the only picture we got because you couldn't take pictures inside the theater
No comments:
Post a Comment